Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mamatography Jan. 3-9

This was the first full week of the Mamatography challenge. Here's what we've been up to ...


I love coffee. Truly, deeply.












This is what it looks like when I'm trying really really hard to get my son and the dogs ready for a walk around the block. Three year olds are kung fu masters when it comes to dilly-dallying.









Learning about mitre and dovetail joints at the NJ State Museum.











Because who has time to toast?












One of the many things I like about the Vincentown Diner.











My son did not knock over this tree.












Early morning drive home following a lovely birth. It was a quick one - the kind that has me sneaking out during the night and returning home before the sun is up. Though techinically I was home after the sun was up, but that's only because I stopped for some scones.

No comments:

Post a Comment